We seek people who create a culture of sharing and who champion honourable behaviour.
Our people are smart, hard-working, self-motivated and have a passion for their work and the success of RMB. We offer a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment where our people think and act like owners.
We empower people, hold them accountable and reward exceptional performance.
All appointments will be made in line with FirstRand Group’s Employment Equity plan.
The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities.
- A recognized Diploma
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- No formal (corporate) work experience
- Additional Requirement
- Must have no or limited work experience – i.e. a total of less than twelve months’ work experience and/or of a part-time, casual nature
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellence and quality orientation
- Time management and delivery to deadlines
- Problem solving
- Learning agility
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Drive and Results orientation
HOW TO APPLY
This is a 6-month contract graduate contract.