In this article, you will see a guide on how to apply for the Special relief of distress (SRD) grant. Here’s how you can submit your R350 Grant application under the new rules.
SASSA SRD R350 may be in the form of a voucher or food parcel to purchase the food of the affected person.
What You Need Before You Can Apply
For the SASSA SRD SRD grantapplication, it is necessary for all applicants to provide correct as well as complete information to the agency. If the information is wrong, the application provided by applicants won’t be entertained so always give correct information to the department. Suppose, if you provide the wrong cell phone number, you won’t get the PIN for the verification of your application and this will be discarded without giving you any benefits. So ensure to deal with accurate information as well as documents.
- Give your correct ID number.
- Give your correct name as well as a surname which are written in your identity document.
- Give proper gender as well as if you have any disability also mention this one.
- Give the correct cell contact number. Don’t try to give others’ cell numbers. If you are applying for yourself then give your cell number.
- Give the recent residential address as required in the documents.
South African Social Security Agency requires all the information which is required to approve your application and if you don’t want to go to the agency for approval, you can give your application online with the help of the website. You need to open the website of SASSA and after opening, go to check the procedure of how to apply for the SASSA SRD grantapplication.
Step-By-Step Guide On How to Submit SASSA SRD Grant Application
- Visit Sassa SRD website
- You will see the yellow bar at the side corner and then after checking the yellow bar click on the bar which shows the phrase, ‘click here to apply online‘.
- After doing all work, your contact number will be the main requirement. Make sure you know the importance of your own contact number. Give your own contact number despite your other member of the family because the application is yours so give your own correct contact number.
- There you will see the “SMS”, click on this SMS so that you will immediately receive the SMS regarding verification.
- You will receive a PIN on your mobile number. Enter the correct PIN number provided by SASSA to your number.
- Don’t stop or go away at the moment. Carry on the process of completing all steps one by one and carefully fill all the required spaces without any worries.
It is necessary for all required individuals to submit one application at one time and never go for multiple applications otherwise, your application will not be approved and rejected. Before the 15th of every month, SASSA will check and approve the application and you will definitely receive a message on your cell contact number about the approval or rejection of the application.
Before applying for the SASSA SRD grantapplication, it is important for every individual to check the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for the application, do apply for this because South African Social Security Agency always provides grants for needy individuals living in South Africa so that no one will sleep in hunger. You should have a birth certificate because, without this one, you won’t be able to go for the R350 grant application. The most surprising thing is that now you can apply on WhatsApp as well by sitting at your home.
All you need to know are the basic rules and the accurate WhatsApp number of the SASSA. After the submission of the R350 grant application, you can track the status of your application.
SASSA has opened several different ways in order to track the R350 grant application Status. This can be done with the help of either WhatsApp or an online website. SASSA review the application after every month so you don’t need to get worried about the approval of your application. If you come under the eligibility criteria, SASSA approves the SRD grant application and sends you a text for the approval so that you can easily get all the available benefits provided by SASSA.
Don’t miss any Updates!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter