Do you want to Submit Your Bank Account Details For R350 Grant and you don’t know how to go about it? worry no more because in this article we have written a step-by-step guide on how you can Submit Your Bank Account Details For R350 Grant Payment.
This reinstated SRD R350 Grant Application, SASSA has advised applicants to submit their bank account details at the time of the application, unlike the previous ones where they had to wait until approved before one could switch payments option.
In the final stage of the application, applicants are to choose what payments options they prefer. There are a about three or four ways to submit but which can basically be put into two groups namely those who have bank accounts and those that don’t have.
What you must know before Submitting your bank account
To submit your bank account details during the application process you have followed these:
- Submission of Your Own Bank Account Details: Please note that, the bank account must bear the exact details and must be in the name of the applicant. No joint account or third party account will be accepted.
- Select the name of the bank
- Select the Branch where the account is located.
- Select the account type e.g. Savings or Current
- Account Number of the account.
- Click on the Submit.
- Those who do not have bank account on their own: if you fall within this category then you have about three options that are : Post Bank Virtual Card which can be used at various selected ATM locations, SAPO (collection at the post office) and the Cash Send (e wallet) options.
- If you u choose the the Post Bank option, then chose the Post Bank and an account will be generated for you. You will be given an virtual card (ATM card details) uniquely for you.
- This virtual card can be used at to withdraw the grant at some me selected ATMs, retail shops as well as some SAPO offices.
- The good thing about this virtual card is the fact that it is free of charge and at no cost.
- You then select to request for a virtual card account and follow the screen prompts and submit the application.
- Post Office Collection Points: You choose the SAPO branch you want to collect your grant from.
- Cash Send: Choose the cash Send payment option and select the appropriate details and submit the application. Please note that the cell phone number to be used must be registered in the applicant’s name.
How to Submit Your Bank Account Details For R350 Grant Payment
- Now visit the link : https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to the section where the label “How do I change my banking details“
- Enter your ID number used to apply and click on submit.
- A unique link will be sent to your cell phone number used to apply an click ob the link received and enter your new banking information and submit.
Now all is set all applicants who wish to switch or submit bank account details can go ahead and do it right away for a limited time.
Read more update and info more SASSA R350 on Demzyportal.com HERE
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
This is not helping either it just remain pending all the time
I forget my registration number I need help
I want to change my post payment to my own bank I relieved the 3 months in my bank account am confuse why I have to go and get money at post of office for outstanding money of January
I am not sure what to say about what I read but I have issues of my own like now being homeless and having my data hacked my cell phone that I had the apr0vel message in it was stolen security was to keep my belongings safe in a shelter safe wile I eat failed to do so and that made things difficult many things keep happening but in a whey I tell myself that when this get to the place I wish to be I will have many things to go over to make things like this no longer possible to happen to others so they maybe in life better at things than those before wishing you all well.I am going to take time and find A place to rest and reflect on all the things that I feel that need improvement and the ones that I keep to myself for my private profit even if I feel selfish it is just for me.I hope you all can get what you need…
Ive got approved for 4moths now with playdate but if I go to retails shop it declined any method I can get my money please help guys