After applying for admission to the Central University of Technology you would be curious to know if you are going to be admitted by the institution, and with this, you are probably going to be waiting for an E-mail telling you if you are admitted or not, but at times you might not receive this Mail as early as you expected, So the CUT has come up with how you can check your Application Status.
The Central University of Technology Admission Application Status portal is an online portal to check and access your Application status. Below you would be reading how to Check CUT Application Status. DemzyPortal has written down the step by step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How To Check CUT Application Status
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your Central University of Technology Application Status.
- Visit the CUT Application Status Portal
- Scroll down to were you would see ”Enter your ID/Passport no. below”
- Type in your ID Number or your Passport Number
- Click On the check Button
- You should see an indication if you were offered admission and other vital information regarding your application.
READ ALSO: CUT Student Portal
CUT Application Status Contact Info
CUT Official Website: www.cut.ac.za/
If you have any additional issues, drop a comment below and we would give you a positive reply.
Congratulations and Best of Luck.