What is TUT Academic Record Transcript?
TUT academic Record is an official record of your complete enrolment history at TUT, including the results you achieved for each course, credit points, Grade Point Average (GPA) for each semester, and the overall GPA for your studies. Academic Transcript/Record is at times one of the Jobs or internships requirements that could disqualify you if you refuse to submit a copy.
What is A Good Academic Record?
A Good Academic record as defined by many Universities is the one with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
Application For TUT Academic Record
Applying or requesting for your academic record at TUT ( Tshwane University of Technology) is very simple you can use the method below:
1. Pay R35 at Absa bank into Tshwane University of Technology Cheque account number: 040000003.
2. Use reference number F436/AND YOUR STUDENT NUMBER on the deposit slip.
3. E-mail or fax your proof of payment, together with a confirmation that payment was for an Academic Record, and include the following information in your request for an Academic Record:
- Surname and Initials
- Student number
- Cell phone number
- E-mail address (compulsory)
4. If your student account is in arrears, the outstanding balance on your student account should be paid before an Academic Record will be issued.
All courses, contact
Fax: +27 86 514 6967
Fax: +27 86 4105 844
A CLEAR COPY OF YOUR ID DOCUMENT SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO ALL E-MAILED AND FAXED ENQUIRIES/REQUESTS/APPLICATIONS. FAILURE TO ATTACH THE ID DOCUMENT COPY WILL RESULT IN YOUR ENQUIRY TO BE DISCARDED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
Your academic record will be e-mailed to your TUT4Life e-mail address within three (3) days after the date of your e-mailed request for an academic record. Inquiries before the three (3) days expired will not be attended to.
Best Wishes From Demzyportal.com Team.