Many people want to get the UJ Past Exam Papers so they can revise for the next exams, and the University Of Johannesburg has made it possible for students to access Past Exam Papers online. Below you will learn how to get UJ Past question papers and Memorandum.
How Do I Get UJ Past Exam Papers?
- Visit the UJ Online Library Portal
- Scroll down to Library Resources and click on Online Exam Papers.
- On the next page click on the Browse dropdown and Select “Communities & Collection”
- Click The Faculty, Click the Arrow of department Name, Click the Year you want and Click the Semester.
- Type in the Name of the Module and then search.
- Select the paper you are looking for.
Please watch the video Tutorial Below:
- Memorandums are helpful for exam preparation.
- They will help you pass the module you’ve been struggling with.
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at UJ, you can visit the school website below:
- University Of Johannesburg Official Website – Click Here
From the above article, you have learned how to get UJ Past Exam Papers Online, If the is any other information you need you can drop a comment below.