UNISA Online Application – We have gathered information about UNISA applications, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of South Africa, Read how you can apply to Unisa Online below.
University of South Africa, UNISA Online Application Breakdown
- Applications are open and continuous, meaning applications remain open all year-round.
- We recommend you apply as early as possible in the application cycle, to give yourself the best chance of acceptance.
- Take a look at our official UNISA Institution Page to find out more about the university.
Read also: Unisa Admission Requirements
Apply to Unisa through a TVET College
Things to consider before applying:
- This application process is for non-degree programmes.
- Classes will be held at the TVET college.
- The programmes are primarily higher certificate qualifications offered at a number of TVET colleges.
- Once you have completed one of these qualifications, it could give you a better opportunity to qualify for one of Unisa’s degree programmes.
- Applicants will need to pay R105 for online applications.
- Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Recommended For New Applicant: Unisa Courses Offered
Who qualifies to Study at UNISA
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
How to Contact UNISA:
For more information on how to apply to Unisa, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the Admissions Department using the following details:
Telephone: 012 441 5888
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal