The Central University of Technology, CUT Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The Central University of Technology, CUT has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online
The information on this page about the Central University of Technology online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Central University of Technology, Read how you can apply to CUT Online below.
Table Of Contents
How To Apply – CUT Online Application
Attach the following documents to your application
- Final Grade 11 results for current Grade 12 Learners
- School leaving certificate/ Final Grade 12 results (if applicable)
- Academic record/transcript with a certificate of conduct, if you have previously studied at another institution (this maybe be accompanied by a certificate, if qualification was completed)
- SAQA evaluation certificate for Non-South African qualifications (if applicable)
You get a student number as soon as your online application is submitted. This is the number that CUT will use to identify you for any communication and enquiries. In short, the student number is your reference number for CUT’s interaction with you.
You can view the CUT online application guide in a PDF Format by Clicking Here.
Apply to CUT Using Hardcopy Application
If you want to apply to CUT using the hardcopy method request for the CUT Application Using this contact form or pick up a form at the Central University of Technology Campus.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the campus you will be studying at. Don’t worry, you can find the various postal addresses on page 2 of the application form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to CUT residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
For more information Visit CUT Application Process
CUT of Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected] via email.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.