Unisa Student Email – This article is about University of South Africa Student Email, how to access the Student Email Login Portal, Unisa Contact Details, and Unisa Website. Kindly read the details below.
Unisa will send all official communication (eg your exam timetable and results) to this e-mail account, which means that it’s very easy to find information when you need it. You can access your Student e-mail account from any network and from anywhere in the world. You just need internet access.
Unisa Student Email Login Portal
To access your University of South Africa Student Email, navigate to the link below.
How to activate Unisa myLife e-mail account
You must claim your myUnisa account if you haven’t already done so. Go to the myUnisa website and click on “Claim Unisa login”. Follow the steps carefully.
Please note the following:
- You must activate your myUnisa account before you can use your myLife e-mail.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your myLife e-mail account to be created. Once your myLife e-mail account has been created, click on the myLife e-mail button on the homepage of myUnisa. Log in with your full myLife e-mail address and your myUnisa password.
- Your myLife e-mail account is the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university.
University of South Africa Contact Address
- University of South Africa Student Portal
- University of South Africa Prospectus
- University of South Africa Past Exam Papers
If you have any question(s) you want to ask regarding Unisa Student Email, you can drop a comment below and our expert would respond to you positively.
If you find this content helpful, you can share it with your friends with the below social media icons.