Many people want to get the UNISA Past Exam Papers so they can revise for the next exams, and UNISA has made it possible for students to access Past Exam Papers online. Below you will learn how to get UNISA Past question papers and Memorandum.
How Do I Get UNISA Past Exam Papers?
The UNISA Student portal is where you can find the UNISA Past Exam Papers below is the step by step guide:
- Visit the Unisa Student Learning Portal MyUnisa.
- Type in Your Username and Password
- Click on the Login Button.
- You will need your course code (e.g. PVL3701) to look up the material available for your course.
- If any old examination papers have been made available for the course, you will find them there.
How Do I Get Unisa Pass Exam Papers If I don’t Have MyUnisa Login?
If you don’t have MyUnisa Login you need to claim it so you can access the Pass Exam Papers Online, just follow the steps below:
- Visit MyUnisa
- Click on the Claim Unisa Login Button
- In the Next Page, Type in your student Number and Click on Continue.
- Follow every instruction until you have received your initial Login detail which will give you access to Mylife and MyUnisa.
When once you have gotten your UNISA Student Login Details follow the instructions in the first Heading above to get the University of South Africa Past Exam Papers that is related to Your Course.
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at Unisa, you can visit the school website below:
- University Of South Africa Official Website – Click Here
From the above article, you have learned how to get Unisa Past Exam Papers Online, If the is any other information you need you can drop a comment below.