Many people want to get the UFS Past Exam Papers so they can revise for the next exams, and the University Of Free State has made it possible for students to access Past Exam Papers online. Below you will learn how to get UFS Past question papers and Memorandum.
How Do I Get UFS Past Exam Papers?
- Go to our website: ufs.ac.za/library and select Exam papers in the menu on the left:
- Now log in to the exam paper database with your campus credentials. Contact the
Student Desk if you experience any problems logging in.
- Search for the exam paper using the module code, e.g. ILK.
- Click on Download to download the PDF.
View this PDF if you want Screenshot Guidelines on How To access UFS Past Exam Papers – Click Here
- Memorandums are helpful for exam preparation.
- They will help you pass the module you’ve been struggling with.
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at UFS, you can visit the school website below:
- University Of Free State Official Website – Click Here
From the above article, you have learned how to get UFS Past Exam Papers Online, If the is any other information you need you can drop a comment below.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.