Many people want to get the UWC Past Exam Papers so they can revise for the next exams, and the University Of the Western Cape has made it possible for students to access Past Exam Papers online. Below you will learn how to get UWC Past question papers and Memorandum.
How Do I Get UWC Past Exam Papers?
To access past exams Papers, follow the steps below:
- Go to the UWC Library Website and click on Students.
- On the next page scroll down and click on Past Exam Papers.
- Log in with your UWC Student Email ( Username: Student Number – Password: ID or DOB (YYYYMMDD)
- You will be able to access UWC Past Exam papers then.
- Memorandums are helpful for exam preparation.
- They will help you pass the module you’ve been struggling with.
Does the library have Memorandum papers?
No, memorandums are not released to the library.
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at UWC, you can visit the school website below:
- University Of the Western Cape Official Website – Click Here
From the above article, you have learned how to get UWC Past Exam Papers Online, If the is any other information you need you can drop a comment below.