The University of South Africa had given prospective and existing students another chance to apply for admission at the university. In a matter of hours, the university will be closing its online application tool.
One of South Africa’s 26 public universities, the University of South Africa (Unisa) recently overtook Rhodes University by being ranked tenth – having been ranked eleventh last year in the Centre for World University Rankings.
This open-distance learning university has an offering of diverse undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications.
Online applications for admission to the university’s undergraduate qualifications for the 2023 academic year have been reopened. In a statement, Unisa has also confirmed:
Applications were re-opened for limited qualifications from 22 November to 7 December 2022.
Students have been urged to visit the Unisa official website for a dropdown list of the qualifications that are still available.
As a new UNISA student, Demzyportal recommends you read:
- How To Log Into Unisa myExams | A Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Pay Unisa Tuition Fees | Complete Guide
- how To Access UNISA Student Portal
This also applies for students who will be applying for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year.
Applications for the postgraduate diplomas offered by the Unisa Graduate School of Business Leadership closed on 30 November 2022.
Unisa undergraduate and postgraduate applications are open for:
- First-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialisation
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Once a student has been accepted to study at this public university, they will be sent an acceptance letter. According to Unisa, students need to respond on time when accepting their offer to study at Unisa, not responding timeously may result in the offer expiring and the student will then have to apply for the next academic year.
Demzyportal Category: News