University of Johannesburg Applications for the 2023 academic year Now Open.
If you wish to become a part of UJ, apply now. The University of Johannesburg has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. At UJ, they commit themselves to leading, challenging, creating and exploring knowledge.
2023 applications are now open at the University of Johannesburg (UJ).
They offer a very wide range of course from diplomas to degrees to postgraduate courses. UJ also offers a wide range of online courses. These range from short courses to full certificates, continuing education programmes, degrees and postgraduate courses.
Table Of Contents
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
- Johannesburg Business School
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
Applications will close on 30 September 2022 @ 12:00.
How To Apply to the University of Johannesburg
What do I need to apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Click here to create a Gmail account if you don’t have one
- Click here to create a Yahoo mail account if you don’t have one
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to [email protected] with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
To track your application process and status, click here.