Many people want to get the University Of Pretoria Past Exam Papers so they can revise for the next exams, and the University Of Pretoria has made it possible for students to access Past Exam Papers online. Below you will learn how to get the University Of Pretoria Past question papers and Memorandum.
How Do I Get University Of Pretoria Past Exam Papers?
Follow the steps below to get the University Of Pretoria Past Exams Papers:
- Go to library.up.ac.za
- Click: Exam Papers
- Search via course code e.g. INL 120
Please Note: No memoranda or tests are included in the library web.
What if I can’t Find UP Past Exam Papers?
If the exam papers for your course are not available the reason might be:
- Your department has not submitted them to the library.
- Some Lecturers do not allow their papers to be published particularly from Department of Psychology.
- Online Exams with multiple choice questions are not usually published.
- Please take note that older papers might not be relevant to current course content.
If you are still having difficulty accessing online past exam papers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorandums are helpful for exam preparation.
- They will help you pass the module you’ve been struggling with.
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at the University Of Pretoria, you can visit the school website below:
- University Of Pretoria Official Website – Click Here
From the above article, you have learned how to get UP Past Exam Papers Online, If the is any other information you need you can drop a comment below.