What Is UNIZULU Academic Record or Transcript?
UNIZULU academic Record is an official record of your complete enrolment history at UNIZULU, including the results you achieved for each course, credit points, Grade Point Average (GPA) for each semester, and the overall GPA for your studies. Academic Transcript/Record is at times one of the Jobs or internships requirements that could disqualify you if you refuse to submit a copy.
What is A Good Academic Record?
A Good Academic record as defined by many Universities is the one with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
How To Get UniZulu Academic Record
Applying or requesting your academic record at UNIZULU (University Of Zululand) is very simple, you can visit the UNIZULU Student Administration Department which is responsible for the provision of the Student Academic Record.
Student Registration Building (opposite the Administration Building), 1st floor.
Richard’s Bay Campus
Richards Bay Campus, 2nd floor.
Other Services Offered By UNIZULU Student Administration Department
- Providing assistance during registration;
- Handling changes to and the cessation of modules (modification);
- Handling any changes to a student’s biographical particulars such as a change of address, cellular number, email address, etc.;
- Processing and providing academic records;
- Processing and providing confirmation of qualification;
- Processing recognition of modules passed at other institutions;
- Processing conditional exemptions;
- Providing proof of registration;
- Handling queries with regard to the yearbook/calendar and amendments to the yearbook/calendar;
- Providing information on administrative matters;
- Providing assistance with graduation ceremonies.