What Is University Of Pretoria Academic Record or Transcript?
University Of Pretoria academic Record is an official record of your complete enrolment history at UP, including the results you achieved for each course, credit points, Grade Point Average (GPA) for each semester, and the overall GPA for your studies. Academic Transcript/Record is at times one of the Jobs or internships requirements that could disqualify you if you refuse to submit a copy.
What Is A Good Academic Record?
A Good Academic record as defined by many Universities is the one with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
How To Get your Academic Record from the University Of Pretoria
Applying or requesting for your academic record at UP (University Of Pretoria University Of Cape Town) is very simple you just need to use the steps below:
- Visit Mie Academic transcript Page
- Download the form that is in a PDF format. You can download it here.
- Fill every Details Needed in the form.
- And Send to the Postal Address or mail you are asked to.
- You will then receive your academic record which ou requested for.
University Of Pretoria Academic Record Contact Info
For inquiries concerning your Academic Record, you can Contact:
Tel +27 (0) 12 644 4000
Best Wishes From Demzyportal.com Team.