Table Of Contents
What Is UJ Academic Record or Transcript?
UJ academic Record is an official record of your complete enrolment history at UJ, including the results you achieved for each course, credit points, Grade Point Average (GPA) for each semester, and the overall GPA for your studies. Academic Transcript/Record is at times one of the Jobs or internships requirements that could disqualify you if you refuse to submit a copy.
What is A Good Academic Record?
A Good Academic record as defined by many Universities is the one with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
How to Get your Academic Record At University Of Johannesburg
Applying or requesting for your academic record at UJ (University Of Johannesburg) is very simple you can choose to use the method below:
To get your academic record Log in to the Alumni i-Enabler portal for your electronic Academic Record.
- Click here to visit the Alumni portal
- Select Alumni as your affiliation to the University.
- You will be requested to type in your alumni/student number and PIN to proceed.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, select “Forgot a pin” and a PIN will be sent to your email address.
- If your email address has changed, please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to [email protected]
- If you cannot remember your alumni/student number, select “Forgot Student Number” an email will be sent to your existing email address.
- If your ID Number/Passport Number has changed please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to [email protected]
Best Wishes From Demzyportal.com Team.