The University of Zululand, Unizulu Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University of Zululand, Unizulu has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
Unizulu is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses. Unizulu aims to be a leading, comprehensive University providing quality education.
The information on this page about the University of Zululand online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Zululand, Read how you can apply to Unizulu Online below.
Table Of Contents
How To Apply – Unizulu Application 2022
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)
Unizulu Application Closing Dates
- 30 August for Social Work
- 30 September for Nursing Science
- 31 October for other programmes
Unizulu Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.