The Walter Sisulu University, WSU Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The Walter Sisulu University, WSU has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the Walter Sisulu University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Walter Sisulu University, Read how you can apply to WSU Online below.
Table Of Contents
How to apply – WSU Application 2022
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by Clicking here.
- Complete all the information that is requested. All fields with a red asterisk are compulsory. This means you will not be allowed to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to [email protected]
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Submit the following documents:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
2. Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at [email protected].
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degrees/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
For further information please visit CCIP offices at: [email protected]
Welcome to the WSU online application platform. WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. Personal details
2. Address of next of kin
3. Address of the person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses is compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process.
The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making.
The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.