The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, also known as UKZN, is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
The information on this page about the University of KwaZulu-Natal online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Read how you can apply to UKZN Online below.
How To Apply Online – UKZN Application 2022
Application via the CAO for 2022 is open and ongoing, and applications for 2022 are being accepted, with early provisional offers being made to qualifying applicants. Early provisional offers will be made on Grade 11 results, as the Basic Education sector has not yet confirmed the status of the 2021 June and/or Trial examinations.
Pupils in their Grade 12 year are encourage to apply via the CAO (www.cao.ac.za).
South African applicants with an International Matric/School leaving certificate should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/.
Application from International applicants (that is all applicants outside of the South African borders) should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Postgraduate Applicants for 2022 are encouraged to apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Past Matric applicants with a South African Matric/NSC should also apply via the CAO.
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
University of Kwazulu-Natal Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track UKZN Application status.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.