The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University of Johannesburg, UJ has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the University of Johannesburg online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Johannesburg, Read how you can apply to UJ Online below.
Recognised as the country’s second strongest brand, the University of Johannesburg offers world-class, internationally recognised academic programmes based on curricula informed by cutting-edge developments in both undergraduate and postgraduate education, and that are designed to prepare students for the world of work and for global citizenship.
Table Of Contents
How to Apply to UJ Online – UJ Application 2022
- Visit the UJ Application Page
- Click on the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Image
- Click on New Applicant
- Answer every question and accept the concent for UJ to collect and proccess your personal information.
- Fill in the UJ online Application Form and cick next.
- Follow every instruction on the University of Johannesburg Online Application Portal until your application is completed.
Note that the University of Johannesburg Online Application Fee is FREE.
Apply to UJ Using Hardcopy Application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the University of Johannesburg.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to UJ residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
The is an application fee for paper or Hardcopy application which is R200.
UJ Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.