The University Of Limpopo Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University Of Limpopo, UL has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the University Of Limpopo online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University Of Limpopo, Read how you can apply to UL Online below.
Table Of Contents
How To Applyo UL – University Of Limpopo Application 2022
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250 for South African students and R370 for International students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Online application is free and you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
How to complete a Form – University Of Limpopo Application
A. ACADEMIC DETAILS
- Qualification you intend to follow: this is the degree/diploma that you want to study. Please indicate your first, second and third choices, and consult the brochure for courses offered at the campus you wish to study at.
B. PERSONAL DETAILS
- Title: A word that is used before someone’s name, stating their social rank, qualifications, position in an organization, sex, (e.g. Mr, Ms, Mrs, Miss, Prof, Dr etc.)
- Initial (s): First letter (s) of your name (s)
- Surname: the surname that appears on ID/Birth certificate as well as matriculation statement/certificate.
- Maiden Surname: for married women only (this is the surname before marriage).
- Full Names: The names that appear on your birth certificate/identity document.
- Identity Number (RSA): Thirteen (13) numbers that appear on your birth certificate/ ID Book; of which the first six (6) numbers are your date of birth.
- Date of Birth: The year, month and date that you were born (e.g. 17 September 2013)
- Passport Number (International Students): A passport number is basically the number denoted on your passport as such. To locate the number on your passport, check on the top right hand corner of the page where your photo is and find the place where it is indicated ‘passport number’.
- Passport Expiry Date: The date on your passport indicating end of your stay in a foreign country
- Marital Status: Indicates whether you are married, single, divorced or a widow.
- Gender: Your biological identity (e.g. Male or Female)
- Home Language/Mother Tongue: The language spoken at home.
- Religion/Church Affiliation: the religion you follow (e.g. Christianity, Islam).
- Occupation: what you are doing currently (e.g. Grade 12 pupil, student).
- Physical impairment: (e.g. Blindness, deafness, paraplegic, etc) this is in order for the University to assist with your needs.
- Residential or Physical Address: this is the home address or street address.
- Postal Address: this is the address where you receive your post from.
- Contact Details (Telephone No, Cell No, Fax No, E-mail):
C. HEMIS DETAILS
- Citizenship/Nationality: (e.g. South Africa, Namibian, etc)
- Ethnic Group: this information is mainly required for government reporting (i.e. Black, White, Colored, or Indian).
- Province/State: this is the province which you come from (e.g. North West, Mpumalanga, etc).
- Rural/Urban/Peri-Urban: please indicate the nature of the area you come from.
D. MATRICULATION DETAILS
- Examination Date; this is the anticipated date for your examination if you are a current matriculate or the date that you sat for matriculation examination if you wrote previously (e.g. November 2008 or November 2007).
- Highest Grade: the highest grade or standard you have passed (e.g. Grade 11 for current matriculate, Grade 12).
- Examination Number: please provide if it has already been issued.
- Matriculation Certificate Type: how the matric was obtained (for those who have already passed matric) e.g. matriculation certificate with endorsement or matriculation certificate without endorsement.
- School Name: The school you obtain your matriculation/grade12 certificate.
- Examination Department: indicate the province your school is in.
- Last Examination: The date, month and year that you wrote your last examination.
- Subject and Results of Last Examination: As indicated on your grade 11 report or grade 12 statement of result.
E. POST SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
- This information is important for applicants that studied at this or another institution of higher learning before. Please note that false information on this part will result in your application not to be considered.
F. RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION
- This is optional. Accommodation is limited on Campus. Completing this section does not guarantee that you will be allocated accommodation.
G. FINANCIAL AID
- This is optional. Application forms are available at Student Finance Office.
I.PARTICULARS OF PARENTS/GUARDIAN/SPOUSE OR NEXT OF KIN
- Refer to Personal Details
- Complete this section ONLY if you or your guardian/Parent/Spouse is a staff member of the University of Limpopo.
H. DECLARATION BY PROSPECTIVE STUDENT
- This is to declare that the information provided by the applicant on the application form is true and correct.
University Of Limpopo Application Fee
After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No.: 330040006
Branch No.: 052548
Account Holder: University of Limpopo
Reference: ID/Passport/student number
Once you’ve completed your paper-based application, mail to the following:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X 1106
Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
Check University Of Limpopo Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.