The University Western Cape, UWC Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University Western Cape, UWC has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
Drawing on its proud experience in the liberation struggle, the university is aware of a distinctive academic role in helping build an equitable and dynamic society. In particular it aims to advance and protect the independence of the academic enterprise as well as assist educationally disadvantaged students gain access to higher education and succeed in their studies.
The information on this page about the University Western Cape online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University Western Cape, Read how you can apply to UWC Online below.
Table Of Contents
UWC Online Application – UWC Application 2022
UWC Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open
- Applications close on 30 September 2021 (except Bachelor of Dentistry and Oral Health which closes on 31 August 2021)
- There is NO application fee
- All applications must be completed online and required supporting documents submitted by the closing dates above. Applications will only be considered complete once all required documents have been submitted (no emailed documents will be accepted).
- Competition for space is great and applicants are reminded to apply to more than one tertiary institution.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- If you are a person with a disability, please ensure that you have completed that section fully in the online form to allow us to make contact with you regarding your support needs. Should you have any queries related to disability support at the University contact the Office for Students with Disabilities at [email protected] or at +27 21 959 4170.
- Please also note that there is no separate application form for accommodation, if you responded YES on the question for University accommodation, you have applied. Residence placement is limited and not all applicants can be accommodated. Selection will only be done from those applicants who are made offers of study by the University based on placement criteria and availability of space (not all applicants who have been made an offer to study can be accommodated). For any residence enquiries you can contact +27 21 959 2569 or [email protected].
UWC Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.