The Central Applications Office, also referred to as CAO, is used by many colleges and universities in South Africa for applications. Here’s which colleges and universities use CAO and other information you will need.
Universities and colleges such as the Durban University of Technology and Regent Business School use the Central Applications Office (CAO) for their applications for admission.
They are a centralised applications service offering access to the fullest range of study opportunities in Higher and Further Education in Southern Africa. Because you can submit your CAO online application on CAO, you can also check your CAO application status on CAO.
These Universities make use of CAO for applications:
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
There are colleges which use CAO as well:
- AAA School of Advertising
- Berea College of Technology
- Berea Technical College
- CTU Training Solutions
- Central Technical College
- ICESA Education
- PAX College
- Regent Business School
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology
- Varsity College: Business School
- Management and Leadership Academy