If you’ve ever had to apply for a SASSA grant, you need to know if you are Qualify for a SASSA Older Persons Grant? before applying. In this article, you will see the SASSA Older Persons Grant Requirements.
“Sassa cares about the conditions of frail, elderly people not receiving proper tender care which can be ascribed to many social ill factors in some communities.
Who is Qualify for a SASSA Older Persons Grant?
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant and child must be resident in South Africa.
- Must not be less than 60 years.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant for him or herself.
- The applicant and spouse must comply with the means test.
- The applicant must not be maintained or cared for in a State Institution.
- The applicant must submit a 13 digit bar coded identity document.
For more info visit SASSA Older Person Grant Website
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
Was this article helpful?
Where is the nearest sassa office from Hartenbos Mosselbay. I want to apply for old age pension