Application for the Asian Student Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Nagasaki University in Japan.
The scholarship program is awarded to motivated students from Asia only who want to commence undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university. All the candidates of the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 20,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 20,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
Founded in 1949, Nagasaki University is a national university of Japan. It is educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Table Of Contents
ASIAN STUDENT FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Asia only.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
- To take part in an undergraduate degree program, you will need to have a high school diploma. And for the master’s degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- To take admission in an applicable program, candidates must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
ASIAN STUDENT FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must apply, all candidates need to be enrolled in the applicable program first. After enrolling, they can send their application for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below