Buffalo City TVET College’s mission is to provide quality education and training responsive to industry and community needs. They offer a variety of courses as well as student accommodation which is relatively close to their campuses.
Buffalo City TVET College encourages its students to apply for NSFAS Funding. NSFAS provides financial relief to low-income households. Anyone is welcome to apply for NSFAS.
Table Of Contents
- Education and Development.
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting.
- Information Technology and Computer Practice.
- Office administration.
In general, tuition costs at Buffalo city ranges anywhere from R2 000 to R30 000.
- East London Campus
- John Knox Bokwe Campus
- St. Marks Campus
- King Street Campus
How To Apply:
- You can apply online by visiting the school portal through this link bccollege.co.za
- Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- Applicants can apply for NSFAS Funding through or can search for other available bursaries.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet, or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on.
- Applicants should apply for admission to the current and the next level of their application.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Contacts for more information:
Buffalo City TVET College Website: bccollege.co.za/
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.