If you submitted an application for the Funza Lushaka Bursary and you want to Check Funza Lushaka Bursary Application Status, no worries because, in this article, you will see the complete guide on how to track Funza Lushaka Bursary Application Status.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme that promotes teaching in public schools. The bursaries are provided so that eligible students may complete a teaching qualification in an area recognized as a priority.
If you have already applied and awaited your application results you can track your application status on the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme website.
How To Check Funza Lushaka Bursary Application
- Click here to go to the Funza Lushaka Website Click on www.eservices.gov.za
- or Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Log in to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Check your status
Students may update their contact details and re-submit before the closing date.
For more information on the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme, click here.