NSFAS wallet is used by TVET College students to manage their NSFAS allowances. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check your NSFAS Wallet balance.
Your NSFAS Wallet will allow you to withdraw cash and/or spend at any merchant registered by NSFAS. Allowance amounts are determined through consultation with institutions, communicated to NSFAS when you register – NSFAS.
How to Check NSFAS Wallet Balance
- Dial short code *134*176#
- Enter your password
- Click Send
- Select option 2. Query
- View cash balance and transactions
How To check your NSFAS wallet online (nsfas eWallet)
- Navigate to celbux.appspot.com.
- Log into your account by typing in your cellphone number and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- In your account, click “More”.
- Then, click “Transactions”.
- Now, you can view your wallet balance.
Do not share your NSFAS wallet password with anyone. NSFAS will never ask you to provide this information to them, besides on NSFAS Wallet, which means that anyone else is trying to scam you.
At present, NSFAS, through its NSFAS Wallet, is already paying allowances directly to students from 33 of the 50 TVET colleges.
With NSFAS Wallet, students use cash vouchers. This means that they can create a Celbux voucher through their NSFAS Wallet and can then withdraw the cash using that voucher by going to any of the merchants Celbux and NSFAS has partnered with.