In this article, you will read the step-by-step guide on how to Activate and Access MyLife UNISA Account. The Unisa myLife account is free to open and uses the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
The account looks like an email account and is very easy to understand. All the UNISA students are required to have the myLife email as it is the medium through which important information is posted.
Follow the steps below to activate and access your myLife account to have a wonderful stay at the University of South Africa.
How to activate your myLife e-mail account
You must claim your myUnisa account if you haven’t already done so. Go to the myUnisa website and click on “Claim Unisa login”. Follow the steps carefully.
Please note the following:
- You must activate your myUnisa account before you can use your myLife e-mail.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your myLife e-mail account to be created. Once your myLife e-mail account has been created, click on the myLife e-mail button on the homepage of myUnisa. Log in with your full myLife e-mail address and your myUnisa password.
- Your myLife e-mail account is the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg [email protected]) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.