If you want to study Nursing at the Gauteng College Of Nursing, here is what you need to know and how to apply for Gauteng College Of Nursing’s Diploma in Nursing.
PAY ATTENTION: Never miss any Updates – Follow the Demzyportal Facebook Page!
A popular nursing course if the Diploma in Nursing offered at the Gauteng College of Nursing (GCoN).
Courses are offered at the following campuses:
- Ann Latsky Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus
- SG Lourens Campus
- Bonalesedi Campus
Admission requirements for the Diploma in Nursing are as follows:
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province
- Have a school leaving certificate: Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
How To Apply for Gauteng College Of Nursing
You are required to register a profile on the Student Nurse Intake Diploma In Nursing System before you can apply. Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system.
Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
Demzyportal Category: Online Application