After applying for admission to the University Of South Africa, you would be curious to know if you are going to be admitted by the institution, and with this, you are probably going to be waiting for an E-mail telling you if you are admitted or not, but at times you might not receive this Mail as early as you expected, So UNISA has come up with how you can check your Application Status.
Below you would be reading how to Check UNISA Application Status. DemzyPortal has written down the step by step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How to Check UNISA Application Status
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your UNISA Application Status
- Visit the Unisa Application Status Portal. Please Note that this is not applicable to Masters or Doctoral Qualification.
- Type in your Student Number.
- Type In your Surname and First Name.
- Select your date of birth using the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- You should see an indication if you were offered admission and other vital information regarding your application.
Read also: UNISA Admission Requirements
Congratulations and Best of Luck.