After applying for admission to the Rhodes University you would be curious to know if you are going to be admitted by the institution, and with this, you are probably going to be waiting for an E-mail telling you if you are admitted or not, but at times you might not receive this Mail as early as you expected, So the RU has come up with how you can check your Application Status.
The Rhodes University Admission Application Status portal is an online portal to check and access your Application status. Below you would be reading how to Check RU Application Status. DemzyPortal has written down the step by step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How To Check Rhodes University Application Status
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your Rhodes University Application Status.
- Visit the ROSS (Rhodes University Self Service Portal)
- Select the type of account you want to login using the radio button example Current Student or Staff, Admission (not yet enrolled at Rhodes), etc.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
- You should see an indication if you were offered admission and other vital information regarding your application.
Rhodes University Application Status Contact Info
For more information regarding your application status, you can contact the Rhodes University by visiting their contact page Or you visit their official website below:
RU Official Website: www.ru.ac.za/
If you have any additional issues, drop a comment below and we would give you a positive reply.
Congratulations and Best of Luck.