In this article, you will see the step by guide on how to Order & Receive A NSFAS Laptop. if you are an NSFAS beneficiary and you are confused about this process then we’re here to help! Keep reading to find out how to order and receive your NSFAS laptop.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary is a government bursary which provides financial support to more than a million tertiary students in South Africa.
While NSFAS covers various costs they also provide students with digital learning devices, such as laptops, which they need to complete their tertiary studies. In order to receive these laptops students must place an order online.
Here is how to place an order and receive your laptop:
- Register at a NSFAS accredited institution:
- NSFAS funded students at TVET colleges: You must be a continuing student who was registered in 2020 and currently registered to study in 2021.
- NSFAS funded students at universities: You must be registered to study at any public university; both first-time entering and continuing students may apply for a learning device.
- Collect, complete and submit a Digital Learning Device (DLD) form to your Financial Aid Office (FAO) on campus.
- Order your laptop on the DLD online order portal via the NSFAS website.
- Visit the NSFAS website here
- Click myNSFAS.
- Click the Online Order portal to place an order.
- You may need to provide the name of the institution you are registered at, a contact number, an alternative contact number and an alternative email address.
- NSFAS and the institution you are registered at will verify your details as well as your order.
- Once the verification process has been completed an order for your laptop will be placed with NSFAS service providers to dispatch the device for delivery.
- Once your laptop is ready, you will be contacted by the laptop service provider or your institution to arrange collection/delivery.
- Once you have been contacted for the delivery and collection of your laptop, no one can receive/collect the laptop on your behalf, you must be present and also sign before it is handed over to you.
- When collecting your laptop you must bring along your ID document or birth certificate and proof of academic registration or student card from your institution.
- Before you receive your device you will have to agree to the terms and conditions as set out by your institution.
- You will also be required to sign the acknowledgement receipt of the digital learning device.
Visit the NSFAS website for more information.
Can I Transfer Money From NSFAS Wallet To Bank Account?
Change Phone Number For NSFAS | A Step-By-Step Guide
Read more details and update about NSFAS here.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.