CPUT has so many ways and channels in which students can pay for their tuition fees, Application fees, Exams fees, etc. In this article, you will see the complete guide and ways on how to pay CPUT Tuition Fees.
Kindly read the details below.
Table Of Contents
How You Can Pay CPUT Tuition Fees and Payment
Below are some channels you can pay your CPUT tuition fees:
Debicheck Debit Order Process
The Student Accounts Department at CPUT has been making use of debit order payment arrangements in order to ensure students manage their debt effectively. This debit order system has now changed due to amendments made by the South African Reserve Bank.
The South African Reserve bank has implemented a secure debit order payment system, called DebiCheck that allows you to electronically approve your debit order details. This will prevent fraudulent debit orders from being processed, giving you more control over your finances.
DebiCheck is a secure debit order payment system that adds an extra layer of security to debit orders on your account.
DebiCheck places all the power in your hands by allowing you to approve and verify each new DebiCheck debit order.
Once you have set up a DebiCheck debit order with the student accounts department the following will happen:
- You will have to verify and approve your new debit order as set up by the university.
- You can approve your DebiCheck debit orders:
- through your bank’s Contact Centre
- at an ATM
- at your nearest bank branch
- using the Mobile App
- dialling the USSD number provided by your bank
- Once the DebiCheck debit order is confirmed, your bank will check each DebiCheck debit order payment instruction against your approval.
- You must ensure that we have your latest correct cellphone number so that you can receive notifications about DebiCheck approval requirements.
- Your Financial block cannot be removed until the Debicheck approval has been granted.
Learn More about DebiCheck by watching the video below:
Bank Account Payment methods
The Fee Account (which includes tuition, residence fees and meals) is payable by Direct Deposit or Electronically (EFT), using the account details given below:
Name of Account: Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Branch: Public Sector Cape Town Branch Code: 632005
Account No: 405 354 8487
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Reference number: (CPUT) Student Number
Contact the Student Finance Office
All student account enquiries and quotations for student fees can be made to the Student Finance Office.
- District Six, Mowbray, Athlone and Granger Bay Campus – Mr Thembile Kunene – [email protected]
- Bellville, Tygerberg, and Wellington Campus – Mrs Pamela Malawu – [email protected]
We hope this helps you, if you have any question(s), drop a comment below.