Hulamin invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date: Unspecified.
Hulamin is a leading aluminium semi-fabricator and fabricator of
aluminium products. To achieve our goal of competing as equals with the
best in the world, we offer bursaries on an annual basis in a number of disciplines that are key to our performance and long term sustainability as a business.
Bursaries are available in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Bursary offered will typically include:
- Registration Fees
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation and Meal Fees
- Book Fees
- Annual Cash Allowance
- Second year bursars qualify for a notepad computer and are required
to work at Hulamin during at least one vacation period per year.
We meet regularly with our bursars to ensure their studies are on track.
- Only South African citizens who are from previously disadvantaged
background and are resident in Pietermaritzburg or its surrounding area
- Students who are in Grade 12 must have:
- A minimum B symbol in Mathematics (higher grade), Physical Science (higher grade) and English for an engineering degree
- OR a minimum B symbol in Accountancy and English for an accounting degree
- Only students who intend studying for a first degree are eligible.
- Students must meet the entry requirements at an approved University for the chosen field of study.
How to apply
Please forward the Application form, curriculum vitae and certified copies of all available supporting documents to:
Learning And Development Office
Email: [email protected]
Post to: Postal: PO Box 74, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
Hand Deliver: Moses Mabhida Road, Edendale, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.