Are you looking for a way to Apply for the 2022 Matric Results Remark or Recheck, then no worries, here is a guide on how to apply for the 2022 Matric result remark/recheck using eservice.gov.za. Kindly read more details below.
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) has provided online service to enable candidates to request a re-check or re-mark of examination scripts.
In order to access the service and request to have scripts re-marked or re-checked, candidates are required to register on the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za and create a personal account.
This will, in turn, enable candidates to log into their profile account using their username and password. However, candidates who have already made use of the e-Registration do not have to access the e-Gov portal.
Listed below are steps candidates must follow when registering to access the online service:
- Open the e-Gov Portal using your browser to access www.eservice.gov.za.
- If not already registered, register using your ID and personal information, enter the One Time Pin to complete the registration.
- Log in using your username and password created when registering.
- Select the e-Re-Mark/Re-Check service from the available services.
- Use the received One Time Pin (OTP) to confirm access to the e-Re-Mark/Re-Check service.
- Request a re-mark or re-check for the selected subject(s).
- Accept the declaration by confirming the captured information as correct.
- Receive communication on the status of the request via e-Mail.
- Receive/Print Result Letter.
Fees Payment for Examination Remarked and Rechecked
- Remark: R120
- Recheck: R29
- Viewing of scripts (only after remarking and rechecking): R234.
- Thousands Of Learners Expected To Rewrite Matric Exams
- NSC Supplementary Examinations June 2023
- Matric Result: How To Get Your Matric Results 2022
Demzyportal Category: Result