The National Administration Traffic Information System, NaTIS Online Booking Portal – online.natis.gov.za: The crucial information in this article is the NaTIS Online Booking Portal, how to log in to NaTIS Booking Portal, how to book drivers licence Online, NaTIS contact information, and the NaTIS website. Kindly read the details below.
The Road Traffic Management Corporation has enabled the online Booking Portal for the general public that drives a vehicle in South Africa to register, and make bookings for their Drivers Licence. This service is to provide convenience to the public to:
- Register Profile online and capture their contact details to receive electronic communication from NaTIS. By registering a profile online vehicle owners will be able to obtain their motor vehicle renewal notice (MVL2) two months prior to the expiry date of the vehicle license before going to nearest NaTIS service centre (Post Office or Registering Authority) to renew their license.
- Make Bookings to apply for Learner Licence, Driving License and/or Professional Driving Permits, without having to visit Traffic Departments not having the guarantee of being assisted after standing in long queues.
- Report Motor Vehicle Crashes that just occurred, by using the smart devices without having to queue on the call to report the incidents to South Africa Police Services, Insurances or Emergency Rescuers.
This service is for any member of the South African public with a valid South African identity document, foreign identity document, Traffic Register Number (TRN) or Business Register Number (BRN) who would like to register their profile online and obtain their vehicle renewal notices, make an online booking or report motor vehicle crash.
Table Of Contents
NaTIS Online Booking Portal
Note that you can visit the NaTIS Online Service Portal using a computer or mobile by following the link below:
How To Register An Account On Natis
NaTIS Registration Process
In order to use the NaTIS Online services, you need to complete a registration process to obtain your own unique login name and password.
- Open a browser and go to https://online.natis.gov.za to access the home page. Click on “REGISTER” in the top MENU. You need to select your identity and then click on “Next” to proceed.
- Complete all the required information and click on “Register”. This will send the captured data to the Road Traffic Information System for verification.
- When you receive the activation message via your preferred method of contact, click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Use the username and temporary password provided in the email or SMS to log in to your new NaTIS account.
- After your first login, the system will prompt you to change your password.
How to log in as an Existing User
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to NaTIS Online Portal to perform any of the services NaTIS has to offer
How To Reset NaTIS Portal
- To reset your password, fill in your registered email address and reset your password by clicking forgot password on the login page.
NaTIS contact information
Tell: 0861 400 800
Email: [email protected]
To book for a drivers licence renewal read NaTIS Online Service | Booking Application