The Nelson Mandela University, NMU Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The Nelson Mandela University, NMU has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online
The information on this page about the Nelson Mandela University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Nelson Mandela University, Read how you can apply to NMU Online below.
NMU Application 2022 – Online Applications
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependant, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
Click here to access Nelson Mandela University Online Application Portal.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject specific % pass marks do not meet the direct entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You can track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an orientation guide together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Apply to NMU Using Hardcopy Application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to any of the NMU Campus.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to NMU residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
Check NMU Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.