SASSA R350 beneficiaries around the country are collecting their January Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant payments.
However, those applicants whose SRD grant application was rejected by the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa), will be unable to access the crucial support mechanism.
Sassa allows individuals whose grant applications were rejected to appeal their rejection status. Click here to read why Sassa R350 SRD grant applications are rejected.
One grant application status provided to applicants is ‘Reapplication Pending’. This means that Sassa has not received an application or reapplication for your SRD grant.
If you receive this message, you should submit an SRD grant application or reapplication.
Applications for the SRD must be sent on one of the following platforms:
- SASSA website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Email – [email protected]a
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org
Here’s What You Should Do About ‘Reapplication Pending’ SRD Status
Visit the SRD Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
Step 1: Find the ‘Application for Reconsideration’ tab.
Step 2: Click on where it says ‘click here to apply for reconsideration’.
Step 3: You will be asked to provide your ID number and Mobile number.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to complete the reconsideration of your payment.
Sassa has announced that they are currently experiencing a delay in the processing of reconsideration requests.
The agency said, ‘Clients who applied for reconsideration are advised of the delay in addressing the reconsideration requests. SASSA is currently working to resolve this. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused’.
Check out updates about the SASSA R350 grant Here on Demzyportal.com