The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our Internship Programme.
Read Eligibility and details on how to apply to the SASSA Internship Opportunity Below.
HEAD OFFICE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Branch: Corporate Services (2 posts):
- National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree (NQF Level 6 or 7) in Human Resources Management & Public Management/ Administration:
- Legal Services (1 post) – Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-21
- Auxiliary Support services (1 post) – Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-22
Branch: Information and Communication Technology (2 posts)
- National Diploma/ B-Tech / Degree (NQF Level 6 or 7) in Information and Communication Technology & Public Management/ Administration/ Operations Management.
Project Management skills will be an added advantage:
- Regional Management and Operations ( 1 post) Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-23
- Solutions Development (1 post) Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-24
Branch: Grants Administration (1 posts)
- National Diploma/ B-Tech / Degree (NQF Level 6 or 7) in Public Management / administration: Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-25
Branch: Office of the CEO (2 posts)
- National Diploma/ B-Tech / Degree (NQF Level 6 or 7) in Legal/Paralegal:
Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-26 and National Diploma/ Bachelor of commerce (NQF Level 6 or 7) majoring in Economics Ref No: SAS H/O 15-16/02/2022-27
Preference will be given to African Female / white female / People with Disability.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the above position must be sent email attached in the below link.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.