SASSA has a number of branches all over the country for in-person registration or queries. The following is a list of all the offices that can be found in the Northern Cape and SASSA Northern Cape Contact details.
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has been responsible for issuing South Africans with necessary social grants from 2005, when the grant scheme started.
The agency has become the sole source of income for many South African citizens today, offering grants ranging from disability grants, to old persons grants, child support grants among others.
The following is a list of SASSA offices that can be found in the Northern Cape and their relevant contact details for residents of the province to access:
- SASSA Kimberley- Address: Du Toitspan Building, 95-97 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley, 8300, Contact: 053 802 4919/00
- SASSA Deben- Address: Deben, 8460, Contact: 080 060 1011
- SASSA Calvinia Local Office, Address: Le Roux St, Newton, Calvinia, 8190, Contact: 027 341 1070
- SASSA Williston Local Office, Address: Williston, 8920, Contact: 053 391 3638
- SASSA Mafikeng Local Office, Address: Albany Building, First St, Industrial Site, Mahikeng, 2745, Contact: 018 397 3826
- South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Upington, Address: 31 Scott St, Upington, 8800, Contact: 054 461 2962
Grant payouts tend to go up to as high as R1 910. Most recently, SASSA began issuing grants to the unemployed and distressed amid the tremendous economic decline influenced by the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, even in an age where everything can be done online, some people may need to access the SASSA offices in-person to complete registration or for any other SASSA-related queries.