Sekhukhune TVET College offers a variety of courses and mainly focuses on Engineering, Business, Information Technology and Utility Studies training. There are three campuses, each offering certain courses.
Assistance is provided to students when applying for bursaries such as NSFAS. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS. Student support services such as academic support, counseling, arts and culture, sport, and job placement are provided to students at all campuses.
To become a globally attractive and recognised education and training institution
We provide quality education and training programmes that respond to the needs of the community through:
- Relevant programmes
- Affordable fee structures
- Accredited programmes
- Accessible learning environment
List of Courses / Programmes Offered at Sekhukhune TVET College
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance and Economics Environment
- Civil Engineering
- IT & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Assistant Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
Visit the website for information regarding fees
- CS Barlow Campus
- CN Phatudi Campus
- Apel Campus
- Certified copy of ID/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. …
- Copy of certified Parent/Guardian’s ID.
- An email address as well as a cellphone number.
Applications may be done online. Consult the website for information regarding the application process.
S Barlow Campus
- 013 269 0020
CN Phatudi Campus
- 013 216 8005
- 013 269 0278
- 013 269 0278
Sekhukhune TVET College Website