FMCG company based in Rustenburg is currently in the market for an experienced debtors clerk to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Manager and will form part of the Finance Department.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to function independently or in a team
- Self-motivator that can meet deadlines and lead others
- A proven track record of building good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail coupled with strong analytical skills
- An intermediate level of proficiency in operating Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- An accounting diploma or BCom Degree will be advantageous.
- Must have experience working with a large debtor’s book.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment (Collections, invoicing, etc)
READ ALSO: Security Technical Administrator – TECH09
- Month end Debtor reconciliations
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Processing of payments on debtor accounts
- Resolve queries on debtor accounts
- Follow up on outstanding debt and collection of outstanding debt
- Processing of accounting journals when applicable
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports as required.
Apply before Mar 24, 2023