UKZN Student Email – This article is about University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Email, how to access the Student Email Login Portal, UKZN Contact Details, and UKZN Website. Kindly read the details below.
UKZN will send all official communication (eg your exam timetable and results) to this e-mail account, which means that it’s very easy to find information when you need it. You can access your Student e-mail account from any network and from anywhere in the world. You just need internet access.
UKZN Student Email Login Portal – how to log in
To access your University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Email, navigate to the link below.
- Go to MyUKZN
- Click on Login.
- On the screen that comes next, enter your UKZN student email address, that is, your student number ending with @stu.ukzn.ac.za (e.g. [email protected]). Click Next.
- Select Work or school account.
- Enter your UKZN LAN Password. Click Sign in. If you forgot your password, click Forgot my password and follow the instructions that are provided.
- Decide if you want to stay signed in or not by clicking either No or Yes. It is recommended to click No if you are NOT using your personal computer.
- All the applications displayed on the landing page are for Microsoft 365 and are free to use when using your student account. To access your student email, click Outlook.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Contact Address
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts.
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Portal
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Prospectus
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Past Exam Papers
If you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our expert would respond to you positively.
If you find this content helpful, you can share it with your friends with the below social media icons.