Vega School Admission Requirements and Vega School Registration Requirements: www.vegaschool.com| Read the details of what you need to be admitted Into the Vega School below.
The management of the Vega School otherwise known as Vega has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the School. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma Program must meet the requirements.
Table Of Contents
VEGA SCHOOL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Below are the requirements:
- An original certified copy of your ID
- An original certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- An original certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- CASS / mid-term / final results from the student portal (returning IIE applicants only**)
- * New IIE student – student applying or registering for a qualification for the first time with The IIE.
- ** Returning IIE student – registered or previously registered student moving from higher certificate to degree, or degree to postgraduate qualifications within Vega or from any brand of The IIE (RC, VC, MSA).
- Provide your personal details.
- Complete your educational background.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit your Application.
- Pay your non-refundable Application Fee for 2021.
- Early Bird Application Fee: R700
Related Article: Vega School Courses Offered
From the above article, you can access Vega School admission requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want.