The Vaal University of Technology encourages potential students to fill out an application for the class of 2023. Prospectus applicants may now apply to the Vaal University of Technology for the academic year 2023.
VUT advises prospective students to submit their applications early via the online application form. Read through for more information on VUT late application 2023.
Table Of Contents
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO APPLY
In order to apply Vaal University of Technology Online Application, you will need the followings:
‣ A working email address
‣ your South African identity number
‣ If you are an international applicant, your passport number
HOW TO APPLY VUT ONLINE APPLICATION 2023
‣ Go to – https://www.vut.ac.za/undergraduate/
‣ Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens–your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
‣ Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
‣ Remember, you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
‣ If you cannot apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address shown on the right.
WHEN TO APPLY VAAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION FORMS 2023
The Vaal University of Technology Application Forms will open from April to November 2023.
VAAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION PROCEDURE 2023
Here are the Vaal University of Technology Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
‣ A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
‣ An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
‣ An approved bridging program designed for accessing NQF Level 2, or
‣ A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
FULL-TIME RATED COURSES
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
‣ Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
‣ Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
‣ Two certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Guardian.
‣ One ID-size photo of the Learner.
They should submit as early applications as possible in the applications cycle, which begins in April of each year.