Apply to TUT (Tshwane University of Technology) Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about TUT online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Tshwane University of Technology, Read how you can apply to TUT Online below.
APPLY TO TUT USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to remember
- Make sure you have an email address. If you don’t have one, get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying, so you know what courses you are eligible for.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs. Find about more about NBTs.
How to complete the TUT online application
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.