CUT Admission Requirements and CUT Registration Requirements: www.cut.ac.za| Read the details of what you need to be admitted Into the Central University of Technology below.
The management of the Central University of Technology otherwise known as CUT has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the University. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma, and Masters Program must meet the requirements.
CUT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Table 1: Minimum statutory admission requirements
|Qualification||Minimum entry requirement|
|Higher certificate||• All statutory requirements for NC(V) 4 should be met;• 40% in English;
• 30% in either Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy;
|Diploma||• All statutory requirements for NC(V) 4 should be met;• 50% in three fundamental subjects, one of which must be English; and
• 60% in three compulsory vocational modules.
|Bachelor’s degree||• All statutory requirements for NC(V) 4 should be met;• 60% in three fundamental subjects, one of which must be English; and
• 70% in three compulsory vocational modules.
Institutional requirements for NC(V) 4 level students
- NC(V) 4 candidates must score the minimum admission points on the scoring scale for admission, as prescribed in the CUT admissions policy (See Table 2). Since NC(V) programmes are highly specialised, such applicants will only be considered for admission into programmes of similar specialisation, for example NC(V): Tourism applicants will be considered for the Diploma: Tourism Management only, and no other specialisation, regardless of their performance in the NC(V) examinations. Admission to a particular programme is subject to the requirements of that programme (See Table 3 below).
- NC(V) 4 applicants are eligible for university admission only if they have obtained a full qualification. No applicant will be admitted based on the completion of certain subjects in a qualification.
- Life Orientation forms part of the final score, with a maximum value of one.
- NC(V) candidates are expected to possess a minimum level of proficiency in English, since this is the language of learning and teaching (LoLT) at CUT. A minimum mark of 50% for English as Home Language (vernacular) or First Additional Language is therefore considered to be sufficient, although any proof of proficiency in the English language will also be taken into consideration.
Further reading, follow the link below and see the Central University of Technology admission requirements;
- CUT Admission Requirements – Click Here
Related Article: CUT Courses and programs Offered
From the above article, you can access Central University of Technology admission requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want